Wednesday, December 27, 2006

No more gyp from Sister Psyke


I'm pleased with my current progress on Sister Psyke. I've learned a couple things and that's always important on a project where one is trying new things. I've gotten a handle on how to do feathers. At least, I've got a handle on how *I* do feathers. It took me a little while but now I'm cruising along. The next time I do feathers, though, I will employ a mechanical pencil with a thin lead for the first part and then go to a pencil of appropriate softness/hardness for the shading. I also know I'll have to skip most of the mechanical pencil part for white or light toned feathers. I *love* the belt/ribbon on her. Thing is, that took me all of five minutes. I hope I'll enjoy doing the shading for the Atlas statue as well. Time will tell. :) Talk to y'all soon. Oh, also, I've got a couple of pages of roughs for the Captain Marvel vs. Mr. Mind challenge which I'll scan up and post tomorrow along with whatever progress I've made on Sister Psyke. -Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home