Monday, December 04, 2006

Mondays...



I don't usually work on Mondays but a co-worker is jammed up with studying for exams. I *so* don't envy her. Normally I'd have some extra time to do some scribbling on a nice, quiet Monday but this one was an exception so I didn't get *any*thing done. Still, I'm betting my day was better than my co-worker's. Studying is so much no fun. Anyway, I've got a couple things to post tonight. They're two of the same drawing but the first one I did in one session of gaming and a few weeks later I touched it up. I know the neck looks a little odd but our group decided that this particular character would be better off without a beard but this was after I had drawn it in, so a great deal of erasing and defining of the face was done. In the second post the legs are a little longer as I noticed her arms would go down nearly to her ankles and I remembered she was a dwarf, not an ape. Now that I look at it again, I think I'll return once more to fix that neck stuff up. It *really* looks like a beard. Oy. Talk to y'all soon. -Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home