Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Back on the air...again!





I had *no* idea how long it takes to switch homes with an ISP thing. So, yes, I've been busy and I haven't had much time to get any work done, but I've got some things to put up here anyway. I've finally finished the Polly picture and I've started work on the Orc's Charge. I'll be including the roughs for this one in an attempt to take you all from the very beginning to the very end. The Polly picture didn't turn out as I'd hoped but I believe that's because it was never meant to be a fully rendered drawing anyway. Not sure. The Orc's Charge has given me a great deal of grief so far but I believe I've got a handle on it. I made a mistake in reading the description of the scene and after a few days I have come to this final...finality. I'll try to get more stuff up soon as I'd like to get this one done and move on to the commissions. I've got two weeks to get three done and with a full-time job it can be hard to fit it all into one schedule. No complaints, though. I love this *so* much! There's nothing like drawing for me. Talk to y'all soon.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work! It looked even better in person. I like the detail in armour and the textured appearance to his arm. Can't wait to see it finished. The flaming winged woman came out pretty cool too (in my opinion).

Congrats on all the work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home