Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Addendum to "One Week Later"...






I shall now attmept to put some pictures up for the delight of all who have been starved of input from my corner of the arena.
Something I've noticed from working in pencil is that it goes far quicker as the work is done regularily which is good as it was taking waaaaaaay too long to be able to, in good conscience, market myself as a gaming artist. I now feel confident that I am able to meet deadlines and schedules. Very pleased with myself, I am. ;)
The pictures I'm putting up tonight will be the pictures of "Dorian Nuking the Dragon" and "Polly's Preflight Check".
Hopefully I will also be posting some roughs of "The Orc Trainwreck of Doom" either tomorrow or in the near future.
Enjoy, folks. I loved drawing them. Drawing is like...well, it's a little like flying, as I've told pretty much anyone who will listen.
Much care,
-Dave

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Darrell said...

You have so much more patience for lighting and textures than I do. And more talent for drawing. The flames look amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home