Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Just a smidge of an update on the cat-woman...


I really intended to get more done today but work was full of busy, bustling people needing to know this or that or just chat. It was a good day. :) Anyway, as I scribbled away on this picture I started feeling more and more excited about getting this lot together for submission time. I've decided that the next two pictures will be a superhero one and possibly something power-armored ala warhammer 40K. I've been focusing a little too much on the standard sword and sorcery genre. I know *why* that is but still, it feels a little short-sighted from where I'm sitting. What else am I looking forward to...there was *some*thing...things just seem to be fuzzy goodness all around, what with marriages, babies and all that sort, not to mention the warm holiday cheer. Oh, with the next drawing I'll be going through the entire process and explain exactly what's being done as well as what is going through my mind as I go through the meandering journey of creating one of these pictures. I've been asked to do this and I think it's quite the grand idea. Hopefully in the next week or so I'll start doing a series of drawings of superheroes for my brothers and dearly attached folks for Christmas/birthday presents. I haven't drawn a superhero in ages so this will be a nice return to type. Talk to y'all soon. -Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home