Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shazam!


Well, I've been not-so-good at updating here on the old blog, but, to be fair, I haven't done much work lately.

I have started work on the final of Mr. Mind vs. Captain Marvel, though, and here's the first peek at what it will look like.

It took ages for me to come up with posing I was happy with. It's inspired by a drawing done by Tom Fowler (various DC and Dark Horse comics, but currently doing work for MAD magazine) I found in the basement of the store. I threw in a space ship for Mr. Mind and gave the posing my personal tweek.

That's it for now, y'all.

-Dave

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger michael valiquette said...

That's a whole lotta awesome! I gotta get crackin'!!!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Dave Russell said...

Not sure how "whole lotta' awesome"it is, but thank you oh-so very much, hombre. I still can't wait to see what Brad can do with your little ditty. I believe, though, that I must concede this battle of the pencils to Mr. Mike Valiquette (middle name witheld for security reasons) as he actually had something done and on time for this challenge. So, sir, I tip my hat to you! :) -Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home