Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The unnamed...


Heya', everyone. So, I'm sick. I've been distracted by this and today Mike reminded me to keep workin' on my test inks. "Why would I do that?", I thought, "I've already finished 'em? Huh, that' Mike's a weird one." Needless to say, it was me who was out to lunch on a mix of various cold-suppressing items. 'Kay, by variety I mean two.

Anyway, on to the comic.

I don't know what to call this comic. In its original form it was called "Metaphor", which eventually turned into "The Island" over a four year period of fine-tuning. I liked the title "The Island". Turns out some people made this movie by the same name. Whatev. Jerks, taking a perfectly good name and...stuff. My next move was to change the title to "An Island". Sooooo, here I am, with my newest plan for a name: Let the readers decide. :D I'm going to be leaving the naming of this comic up to you, the readers. I'll keep posting pages and at the release of the 5-6 page splash (four weeks hence) I'll ask you to submit your suggestions. If they're silly, that's fine. Just so long as you're submitting, that's great.

Alrighty, here we go with the first page of "The Unnamed"...

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger michael valiquette said...

where's the next page?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home