Saturday, April 12, 2008

Makin' some decisions...

Heya', folks. 'Kay, after lots of deciding and hemming and hawing, a zine will be coming soon. That's pretty much what I've been working on for the last forever. Thing is, after, like, two months of trying to tweak this and change that, I handed the story over to a writer and he got it all done in just a few days. Guh. What's more is that he got all this great stuff done with a manner of naturalness that took my by surprise. I thought there'd be more thinkin' going on, but I guess if a brain's made for something, it's made for that something. I suppose it's possible that my drawing goggles some people. Anyway, I'll be posting it on Drunk Duck, but I'll post a link here, in case anyone wants to check it out. I'll be posting in five page bundles, with the exception of the fourth instalment in each issue, which will be seven pages. I'd start looking here in one week. That's about it for now, folks. Talk to y'all soon. -Dave :)

4 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Darrell said...

Looking forward to the first installment.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger michael valiquette said...

Lookin' forward to it.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Troy Little said...

Hey Dave, nice to see you're still plugging away with the comics! You still at the Snail?

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger spookygreentea said...

Looking forward to it, Daver! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home