Friday, March 23, 2007

Not sure you wanted this either...


Okay, so at work it was a little slow and I had an extra piece of art board in my drawer and I thought, "it might be nice to do a drawing of my friend's character's familiar" (this is the one I play D&D with, whose character is a magic person of some sort who has a pet cat who shares her...erm...*his* mind...type thing)...I think that's it. Anyway, here it is, with extra word bubble, added using the magic of an illustrationing programme.

Have a marvelous day filled with splendid griddle-cakes. And possibly some syrup. And berries.

-Dave

3 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Von Allan said...

Really nice, Dave.

(and I'm hoping this is the "Silver Snail" Dave Russell. If not, apologies!)

Von

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Von Allan said...

Heya Dave!

I was chatting with you in the Snail earlier today. Which was really nice, by the by. Hopefully I didn't keep you from any work, though!

I just wanted to shoot you a few links. The first is my wrap of APE and con promotion thoughts. It's at http://vonandmoggy.livejournal.com/274196.html

I just finished up a little short story, too. Grey washes haven't been added yet so this is just the linework. http://vonandmoggy.livejournal.com/291147.html

Oh,and if you don't mind firing off an email address, that would be cool. Mine is von@vonallan.com.

Ciao!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Dave Russell said...

Von? Damn, now I feel like a jerk. I thought your name was Sean. Oy. I le suck. :( Anyway, my e-mail is mr.ampersand@gmail.com Thanks for the links, amigo. I'll check 'em when I get back from Balls of Fury. More movies should have Christopher Walken in them. -Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home